The Cat Advansys hammerless system simplifies installation
with integrated retaining components and optimizes retrofitting with adapters
that fit into the same space as the K Series.
G.E.T. Hammerless for higher productivity Cat® gloves and adapters Advansys™ 130-220 are built specifically for demanding high production applications with easier stack penetration and faster cycle times.
MOVE MORE MATERIAL WITH LESS DOWNTIME
Built for your 988-994 wheel loader, the Cat Advansys hammerless system simplifies installation with integrated retaining components and optimizes retrofitting with adapters that fit into the same space as the K Series.
ADVANSYS SYSTEM PERFORMANCE:
- Unique performance features offer less drag and higher productivity.
- New tip shapes put wear material where it is needed most.
Advansys System reliability:
- Stronger adapter noses result in up to 50% stress reduction.
- Improved adapter nose geometry reduces sliding wear on adapter nose surfaces.
- Improved tip shapes cover the adapter straps and welds for extended life.
Advansys Installation and Removal:
- The retainer lock does not require special tools for faster tip removal and installation.
- Half turn of the retainer locks and unlocks the CapSure retainer.
- Retaining components are installed on tips.
ADVANTAGES OF CAT ADVANSYS SYSTEM:
- Better productivity: Unique tip and adapter features result in the most productive Cat system
- Greater reliability: The toughest and most robust adapters Caterpillar has ever produced
- Hammerless installation: Faster removal and installation of the tip, with a ¾ inch retention latch that does not require special tools
- Simplify installation: Integrated retaining components mean no more looking for pins or retainers
- Simplify retrofitting: Easy upgrade, because Advansys adapters are included in the same space as the K series
- Simplify order placement: A part number to order to exchange a set of tips
ADVANSYS SYSTEM PERFORMANCE:
- Unique performance features, such as tapered sides of tips, provide less resistance and higher productivity
- New and optimized tip shapes put wear material where it needs it most
RELIABILITY OF THE ADVANSYS SYSTEM:
- The strongest male fittings of the adapters are designed with a stress reduction of up to 50%
- Improved male fitting geometry reduces sliding wear on the adapter's male fitting surfaces, extending their service life
- The improved tip shapes correspond to the adapter straps and welds, for a longer adapter life
- Top caps available for double-band adapters and integral adapter caps for high abrasion flush mount adapters
INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL WITHOUT CAT ADVANSYS HAMMER:
- Half turn on retention locks and unlocks CapSure retention
- Only a 1/2" or 3/4" ratchet wrench is required to change the tips
- The retention components are integrated in the tips
Optimize the performance of your 980-994 wheel loader or your 324-390 hydraulic excavator with Cat Advansys GET. The latest robust Cat system provides the highest productivity and fastest installation and removal times.